CELEBRATE THE YULETIDE AT FIVE-STAR HOTEL WITH LAVISH LUNCHES, CHAMPAGNE RECEPTIONS & FESTIVE DINNERS
Luxury five-star hotel, The Trafalgar St. James, located on the edge of Trafalgar Square, is opening its iconic Rooftop restaurant and bar and Biblio, its luxury events space, for private hire this Christmas.
Individuals and businesses can book either part or all of the venues, with the hotel’s seasoned events team on hand to deliver the best Christmas party experience, from lavish lunches to champagne receptions and festive dinners.
Guests wanting to avoid late night travel can choose from one of the hotel’s artfully designed guestrooms or suites, with room rates available from £260 per night.
The Rooftop towers over Trafalgar Square and is an iconic destination to host the ultimate Christmas party. Alongside a dedicated festive drinking and dining menu, the venue serves unparalleled views of the city, taking in The London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Events can be booked for up to 180 people across three unique spaces, with a canapé and drinks menus available to choose from. These spaces include:
- The Gallery, from which guests can enjoy breath-taking views and which can hold up to 60 people standing. Available from £10,000.
- The Deck, which houses a glass conservatory and can hold up to 100 people standing. Available from £8,500.
- For smaller parties, there is ROOM, a glass-enclosed private dining space that can accommodate up to 18 people seated or 20 standing. Available from £2,000.
Exclusive hire of the Rooftop in its entirety is priced from £15,000.
Biblio, is a decadent events space that is perfect for any festive soiree; from an elegant reception to an evening of drinks and dancing.
Available from £2,000, the space can hold up to 60 people seated or 80 standing. Also available is a separate semi-private dining room within Biblio, which can accommodate a seated dinner for up to 22 people.
The catering for private events at Biblio can be tailored to suit guest requirements, with the kitchen able to provide dedicated menus for specialist diets and Halal and Kosher guests. A special festive menu is available for parities of 10 and above.
To start, guests can choose from a number of dishes including:
- Potted Duck & Caraway Toast
- Seabass Escabeche
- Spinach & Feta Spanakopita Rolls (v)
- Roast Bronze Turkey, Chestnut Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, Brussel Sprouts, Pigs in Blankets & Cranberries
- Roast Cod Loin, Soft Polenta & Ezme
- Celerian & Spiced Lentil Wellington served with Roast Parsnips
Guests with a sweet tooth can choose from a selection of desserts, including:
- Christmas Pudding
- Pain au Chocolate Pudding & Orange Sauce
- Selection of Artisan Chees, Quince & Toast (£5 supplement)
Event organisers can host shared parties at The Rooftop and Biblio, with prices starting at £140 per person. Packages can include a number of options, from a selection of canapés to free flowing house wine, beer and soft drinks, DJs and more across both spaces.
For further information on the various Christmas and event packages, please contact [email protected]
020 7870 2900