A Luxurious Menu with Champagne & Live Jazz
This Valentine’s Day guests at The Rooftop – the seventh-floor bar and restaurant at The Trafalgar St. James – can enjoy a luxurious set menu and live music from The Leon Garner Jazz Band. Situated in the heart of the city, The Rooftop, overlooks Trafalgar Square and London’s spectacular skyline.
Guests will be welcomed with a glass of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne before enjoying a three-course special menu with sharing starters, main courses and a dessert for two. The Valentine’s Day menu is served in the glass-walled interior restaurant with live jazz music making for an extra special evening.
- Marinated prawns, brandy sauce, shaved fennel, grapefruit, samphire
- Vegan crab cakes, mango, chilli and coriander salad
- Duck liver mousse ballotine, apple, frisée salad, calvados sauce, toast
- Slow smoked brisket, truffle potato purée, crispy cavolo nero
- Langoustine and seafood risotto, pea purée, bisque, toasted pine nuts
The Dessert for Two:
- White chocolate and strawberry mousse filled sphere, warm chocolate hazelnuts sauce, praline hazelnuts, green strawberries, chocolate soil, red vein sorrel
The Valentine’s Day menu is priced at £75 per person for three courses and a glass of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne. For bookings visit the website here: https://trafalgarstjames.com/the-rooftop